Friday, February 22, 2008

Failed Emotions!

Do you follow the rules of love?
Mr. Love Definer says (thats what I call him, for he made the current rules of love, like, to please a gal,) these are MUST FOLLOW RULES:

1. Wish her with a huge bouquet of nice RED flowers, and AT LEAST one ROSE- should be red! Even if you are in the middle of Sahara desert where you are unable to see a single cactus plant. Come on!! Why crib? Blue dart, fed-ex sab hai na! Now a days you have Gati too!!
2. Give her a balloon, of heart shape! Should be red!..
...and so on and so forth!

(I am sorry Mr. LD (Love Definer), but what is with you and Red colour? During your times, were you the only gardener with red roses or a chemical manufacturer of Red color? But, this is your rule. So, its up to you!)

So, abiding to the rules set by LD, I always gave my wanna be their bf gals, red roses, red balloons, red what not? even chocolates candies, ordered red wine, and once when I was out of ideas and cash, wanted to even beat her so hard that she would bleed, and then take a balloon, color it with her RED....(oh no! This is dangerous! lets leave this idea. Gals, I never said that and you never read that!!)

And, innocent me, was I approaching a gal, standing at a restaurant, dressed in newly ironed jeans, with her make-up, that was reflecting how much the beauty parlor guy wanted to be M.F Hussain, and had an idea of re-painting Monalisa, look like Madhuri Dixit! (Actually, making one seem not that person is no more an art! Every passport photographer has HUGE experience in doing something to your face, due to which you would be jailed for atleast 3 days, because the Airport officials thought that you are traveling on a fake passport, stolen from a person (whose name was the name mentioned by you when they interrogated for your name!)

So, I was approaching the gal, who seemed to smile. And, suddenly I felt an itch on my backside of the neck. I tried to catch that bloody mosquito which is troubling me on such a beautiful day. I found out that it was a radio activated spider, and due to its bite, I could see the thoughts of the persons who were facing me, in small balloons (just like in those cartoons! But believe me, I promise! It is true!!!)

So, once I came to know of the new power I got, I was so happy! I went to my gal, faced her, and slowly was revealing the red rose I brought for her. These were her thoughts i peeked into.."Oh My God!! He has brought a red rose!....He....!) and suddenly, I saw the gal, giving a huge cry, out and loud " I love you jaaanu...!) and hugging a stud looking guy, who I feel had come from NOWHERE till that moment!

That day, when ever I took out the red rose to give it to ANY gal, she suddenly started avoiding me! I didnt understand a thing! I felt low! After two barrels of beer and lots of thinking, I think I dozed off that night on the sofa in my room!

Then, it suddenly struck, I knew the reason! It wasnt my fault!! It was Mr.LD's fault! He had chosen the wretched color red! Well, my explanation is, when ever I approached any gal with anything red in my hands, (maybe because i was so very tense about her reply), I used to turn dead white, and I looked exactly like the white skulls with 2 bones (in this case my hands), coming towards the gal in RED thoughts! She would have thought it was DANGER!

Ever visited any plant or a factory or at least a transformer which gives power to your locality? The answer lies there!! I am an Electronics & Communications Doctor! Yes! I am a doctor and not an engineer! Because those wires, those machines mean junk of iron and copper and nothing else for me! But, what attracts my attention is the red bright warning written "DANGER!!!", sometimes with a skull and two bones of god knows whose! But this sight will surely say, though I dont know whose they were! But, mine wont add up to them!! The moment I see the transformer, I get thoughts of death, shock, and CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, in case the victim is a gal! Yes I am a cheap and mean male pig! But who knows? It might help you know!!)

But, what rose in me, after this eureka moment was not that I must use some other color. But, the question, that how can Man, define death, danger and things of similar level of application, in Red color, when he himself symbolized Love and heart in the same red color?

Did he mean that "When you are in Love, you see a RED heart! That is, you would see that your heart is in danger, you would die soon. So beware!!" ? Or was he a suicidal bent of mind guy, who always wanted to relate his love towards death, danger and dread, and thus symbolized the color with these two opposite feelings?

Well, what was in his mind, I cant say. But, guys, tell me, do you feel Danger when ever your sweet heart presents you a small gift, wrapped up in a red box, with a pair of red ribbons made into a knot? Do you see it as a symbol of danger, peek to your pockets and deprive you of a cutting chai and moti goldflake, danger to your untamed life of wilderness, or do you see as the danger prevailing on the partial celibacy you would end up in following, once you get married with your lady love?

Or, was Mr.LD just a mad suicidal tendency guy whose rules you don't give a damn!?

No comments: